Your walls are pink.
You have a single-person bed.
You have lots of posters on your wall.
You sleep with pillows you made yourself.
Your closet is overflowing.
You have condoms/birth control in your dresser.
You have a yoga mat.
You have a full-length mirror.
You have drugs hidden away somewhere.
You like artsy things.
…But you’re not the best artist.
You love to read.
You listen to music all the time.
You like to write.
You collect beer bottle caps.
Scrapbooking is amazing.
You love the beach.
You love to travel and want to see the world.
Astrology interests you.
Your parents are still married.
You have a younger brother.
You’re the youngest girl in your family.
You enjoy family events.
You have relatives in another country.
Someone in your family is gay.
You only have one living grandparent.
Overall you have a good relationship with your parents.
Someone in your family is estranged from the rest of you.
You have pets.
You don’t have many friends, but you’re very close to the ones you do have.
You have more than one best friend.
Almost all of your friends are in relationships.
You have a friend in the Marines.
You have a friend who is Russian.
You have a friend who is Persian.
You still have a close friend from elementary school.
You only have one virgin friend.
You’ve done illegal things with friends.
At least one of your friends has had a baby.
Music - you like/listen to any of the following artists
The Rolling Stones
Alice in Chains.
Movies - you like any of the following films
Alice in Wonderland.
TV - you like/watch any of the following TV shows
16 and pregnant/Teen Mom.
Skins (UK version).
That 70’s Show.
You’ve only had one genuine relationship.
You got your first kiss at 17.
You have rejected someone.
You plan on moving out with your partner someday.
You are not a virgin.
You have sex often.
You’ve spent the night with your significant other.
You have never cheated.
Your partner is much older than you.
You are on birth control.
Random, so what’s in your purse today?
Birth control pills.
1. If you’ve ever tried drugs or alcohol, what was your reason for first trying it?
- Only alcohol and that was on a birthday party of a school friend. And I tried Shisha once with fruit-tabac in a store and also with a friend.
2. Do you think you could ever have an abortion if you unexpectedly turned up pregnant right this second?
- I would never turn pregnant unexpectedly because I know where babies come from and that I don’t do it that way! xD
3. If you were far from home and needed to sleep for the night, would you choose to rent a crappy motel room for $60 or sleep in your car for free?
- I’d sleep in my car, of course!
4. Is there a color shirt you’d NEVER wear?
- yellowish stuff is rarely seen on me xD
5. Is there a situation where you caved into peer pressure and regretted it?
- I only did when there was nothing to regret. Mostly I didn’t and that is why I was an outsider.
6. What is your favorite video game console? Why?
- I take what I get - IF I ever get one again ~.~
7. Do you like vanilla candles?
- Not in Candles, I like to make my home-scent in a different way.
8. Have you ever been in a relationship that was going great, and then suddenly something weird happened and you just KNEW it was going to be over soon?
- Maybe I knew that it was over but I needed months to really accept it and go on.
9. Would you ever bleach your hair platinum blonde?
- I did but I regretted it because it destroyed my hair. But I liked the color^^
10. What are your plans for tomorrow?
- Cleaning the house and preparing Jule’s Birthday present^^
11. What did you have for breakfast?
- Carrots with curd.
12. Have you had sex in 2014 yet?
- Uhm yes, but not the way I like it usually °^°
13. Who last slept in your bed besides you?
In my bed: check, beside me: check! My girlfriend! xD
14. What time did you wake up today?
15. How long until your next birthday?
- 9 months and 24 days - long enough to make a baby with the same birthday! *lol*
16. What was the last movie you watched?
- How to train your dragon 2.
17. If you could see any musician live, front row, who would you choose?
- I would prefer shows like Riverdance or whole Musicals. But I’d like to hear Lindsey Stirling live because you never get to know how a violin really sounds if you only listen to records!
18. When did you last consume something that had peanut butter?
- I don’t eat peanut butter regularly… last time was 2 years ago o_O
19. What’s the last song you heard?
- Carry on my wayward son? xD
20. When you say you love someone, do you mean it?
- Yes, otherwise I take much time until I say it! It’s more likely that I don’t say it for a long time (even though I mean it!) than saying it without meaning so.
21. Do you plan on sleeping in tomorrow?
22. Do you still talk to any of your ex’s?
- Yes, but only those who are over me and live their lives normally.
23. As of this minute, what is going through your mind?
- I miss my PC and I want it fixed! NOW!!
24. Where’s the last place you went?
- The city, the zoo, the vet, the neighbours… and the vet again this morning^^
25. Have you held hands with anyone lately?
- Yes :3
26. Has anyone let you down recently?
- Few months ago, yes… and a few little things always occour but I don’t mind about little stuff.
27. Does it bother you when people try to make you jealous?
- No, because I don’t care. Learned that the hard way.
28. Whats the next movie you want to see in theaters?
- Dunno <.<’
29. Do you have more than $50 in your room?
- No. Wish I had! xD
30. Are both of your blood parents still in your life?
31. Were you tired when you woke up this morning?
- Yes ;^;
32. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?
- My ex and her new bf, all their friends and her family uû - Oh, and MY family of course! xD
33. When was the last time you went apple picking?
- …never? o_O”
34. Do you sometimes wake up in the morning, lay in bed and think about life?
35. Are you happy summer is coming soon?
- I’m happy that summer is finally over soon… |D~
36. Do you have drama in your life?
- sometimes uû